This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
K Chandramouli Shivakumar
Asked June 21, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

where do i lodge complaint against my father's brother for forgery signature of my mother to transfer our grandfather's {ancestral] land in subregister office and home in panchayat office to his name?

Answer 1

Lodge complaint with police of your area.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.