This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Mr.suresh Namburi
Asked June 22, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

The Head office of PF Delhi informed that my PF is ready for disbursement, but they are asking almost Rs.118000 to release the PF whom I should consult.

Answer 1

On which count they are asking money? If it is gratification then donot pay. Make complaint to commissioner PF or to secretary directly. You can also ask detail through RTI.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.