This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Karan Pathak
Asked June 25, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I have received a court notice under prevention of domestic violence act 2005 for a case filed by my wife. Allegations are frivolous and made in the heat of the moment. What should be my first move in this case?

Answer 1

HI Karan,

You should represent yourself to the respective court with your counter statement, stating your side of merits.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.