This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked June 27, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Sir, I filed partition suit 18 years ago after much passing of time the same was dismissed. I appeal in the High Court I got Preliminary decree. The preliminary decree was challenged by the defendant/respondent. The defendant appealed the partition preliminary decree in the Supreme Court of India. Supreme Court of India dismissed the defendant SLP. Now order passed by the High Court is confirmed. I am having 2/3rd share in the property and defndant having 1/3 share. Defendant is occupying the entire suit schedule property from the date of the suit and does not want to share the property with me. After supreme court dismissal of SLP the defendant created a copy , cut and paste forged signature on the document and filed in the civil court which was dismissed one year. At the time of filing of the alleged false relinquishment deed she registered criminal complaint u/sec 420 in the criminal court for cheating and alleged receipt of consideration amount. The case is still continuing for the last 9 years. Both civil and criminal cases are continuing simultaneously. I am staying in a rented house paying huge rent with my meagre salary and maintaining my family. Please suggest how can i recover my property and what time it will take. I am ready to hire advocate who will be trustworthy and honest and helpful with reasonable fees. Advocate should belong to local area i.e. Hyderabad Civil Court. Thank Q

Answer 1

Details are required to be examined. There are reasons to counter such false allegation. So far preliminary decree is concerned file an execution petition. For rest you may consult with details. Siddharth 9811776422

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.