Kabir Bose
Asked July 04, 2019

New question

  • 6 Answers

Me and my wife want a peaceful dissolution of our marriage. What should we do?

Answers 6

Discuss and settle the terms of settlement amicably and thereafter contact a lawyer and reduce the same in writing. You both may file joint petition by mutual consent. if required consult with details. Siddharth Srivastava 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 9 days ago

Dear Sir,

You may apply for mutual divorce under Section 13B of Hindu Marriage Act.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees 4 days ago
Consult Now

If you both want peacefull dissolution, then you both shall file for divorce through mutual consent. Will get it swiftly.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 3 days ago

If you both want to dissolve marriage then opt for divorce by mutual consent. Siddharth Srivastava, 9811776422

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 3 days ago

According to what you have agreed upon. the only way is, divorce by mutual consent. That's the best way you can amicably dissolve your marriage. Hope that you people don't have kids.   

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 3 days ago

You can file a joint petition for divorce on mutual consent basis before the family court.  The family court will give a date of 6 months. There after you and your wife further move second motion.  After then the family court will pass a judgment and decree of divorce on mutual consent 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 2 days ago
Consult Now

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.