This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked July 07, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

I am a resident of 50 year old cooperative housing society. Due to raising of the road level, there has been severe flooding and water logging in our society. The water even enters our house from outside, which forces us out to move out to our relatives house during heavy rains. Due to water logging, there has been considerable damage to our furnitures and belongings. Moreover, the water which enters from outside is a mixture of rain water and sewage water. This poses a significant health hazard. I have been requesting society since the last 6-7 years to carry out repairs to solve this problem. However, society is refusing to carry out repairs citing lack of funds. Kindly guide me regarding further course of action.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.