This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Vijay Kumar
Asked July 24, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Sir, Purvasunshine society at Sarjapur Road will be charging more maintenance from tenants as compared to self occupied flats. Can they differentiate? Is it legal. Where to approach against this in case this is illegal. Regards

Answer 1

No. Approach registrar of societies and also file suit for injunction.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.