This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked July 24, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

My friend completed her registry marriage 2 yrs ago but there was no social marriage. They were living separately for these 2 yrs and never stayed together. Now she wants to get out of the marriage as her husband didn't accept her for so long besides she is also having an extra martial affair since few days. But her husband is not ready to give divorce.. What can be done now.. Kindly guide us regarding this matter. She doesn't want any alimony. There is no child or division of assets.

Answer 1

She has to file divorce on the ground cruelty and desertion. If required consult with detail. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.