This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Prakash Siddam
Asked July 27, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Dear Sir/Madam, My relative was theft my blank cheque of mine and he forged my sign and further he would presented the cheque into their bank account for encash the amount. In clearing process cheque has came to my account maintained bank,in CTC cheque clearing hub they were found that sign of the Drawer is different in the presented the cheque .and returned the cheque. How to take legal action on my relative ? and he again created another fraud is he created forged sign of promissory note,with 5rs lacks borrowed from him,i did't take any money from him, Again he sent a legal notice one day after cheque return,notice states that cheque returned with insufficient balance, but in real manner cheque returned by signatures not matching presented in cheque ,totally they given notice 8 lacks with interest 24 p.a.totally they have done all forged documents created and they doing like this ,,,, how to take action ,,please suggest waiting for your reply,

Answer 1

you can proceed to file a case forgery and fradu case against your relative

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.