This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked August 01, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

One house owner in apartment has built the room( only on single brick balcony wall) on private terrace which is not in approval plan, Other owners in apartment have filed compliant to corporation about this construction which imposes safety. That house owner has given the complaint about the deviation in apartment(10% of total) against the other owners. That 10% deviation is done by builder with the proper structure Would like to know which complaint is legal and valid 1) Improper structure and deviated Construction on the private terrace which endangering safety to other residents by flat owner? 2) Proper structured deviation in entire apartment by builder? 3) Will deviation complaint can be given either to builder/ flat owners or both ? 4) when will the complaint lead to demolish of the entire building or only the affected area? 5) When will the construction get penalty and approved after paying penalty 6) who will be responsible for paying penalty in case of legalized approval(Owner/Builder)

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You may raise a issue through legal notice and threaten him to approach consumer forum.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.