This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Jethalal Advani
Asked August 03, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I am a Physically Handicapped person and working with Cement Industry since 1996. I have file my complain for Equal Retirement Benefit. But I regretfully said that Office of the Commissioner for Person with Disable, Gandhinagar Gujarat have not heard me properly and give the Order. If the any Authority investigate the complete matter that how much employees are received Superannuation Fund 15% Employer Contribution deposit in LIC of India and also this scheme is approved by the Income Tax Commissioner. But now I am helpless to get proper justice regarding Equality Benefit to Disable Employee. Our Govt. and our Constitution says that Economic Equality for Disable Person but this is only on Paper. In fact very difficulty to get the Justice.

Answer 1

You can WRIT in High court. Consult a local lawyer with details.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.