This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Aisha Syeda
Asked August 04, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

I was in relationship wit one guy who stay in Qatar from 2 years v r in relationship now all of sudden he s telng me he cannot marry bfr he was dying me to marry n he was back of me now I want to file a case against him can I do it

Answers 2

Dear Madam,

You may file a criminal case and see that he is a summon to criminal Court in India.  

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

If both are major and have enjoyed the relationship out of their will, then as such no case is made out. Donot waste time and look forward.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.