This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked August 08, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

Seeking opinion for filing application in a pending Petition. A petition filed by my wife U/s 31 of Domestic Violence Act for breach of protection order is pending in Magistrate Court since year 2016. It is actually used as enforcement of maintenance order passed since nature of complaint made in petition are only civil. Can I move a application U/s 25 of Domestic Violence Act for alteration of maintenance order in same petition? Since Filing of fresh Criminal Misc. Petition will create multiplicity of similar proceedings. If yes how to convince the officials to accept the application in the same petition.?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.