Asked August 07, 2019

New question

  • 5 Answers

My father and maternal uncle bought a land jointly in 2010. My father started a business in which my maternal uncle was working. My father also built a house adjacent to the road,the front. There is only one way for entire property. After building house there is no sufficient space for a way if partioned from middle of the land occurs. Now relation between my father and uncle is not good. He wants a partion as well as no willing to provide any path. What can be done??

Answers 5

Dear Sir,

Get file a suit for easementary right and thus get appropriate order.  

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 13 days ago
Consult Now

Dear Sir,

You may file a suit for easementary right.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 12 days ago
Consult Now


Since the relationship between your uncle and your father has strained the only option left for your father is to file a Partition suit before the Munsiffs court where the property is situated. Let the court decide on the partition.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 12 days ago
Consult Now

Your uncle is entitled for seeking partition. Your father and uncle can mutually resolve this issue amicable otherwise through court. Your father is bound to provide sufficient passage to your uncle. If required consult with details. Siddharth 9811776422

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 11 days ago

You said there is no other way can be built then both of you can enjoy same way to enter it. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 10 days ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.