This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Sachin Chauhan
Asked August 19, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Somebody has illegal possession at my agriculture property forcefully. Please provide your suggestion how can i get my property.

Answer 1

file a suit to dispossess them from the land

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.