This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked September 03, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

ancestorial agriculture land from my grandmother wasn't yet transferred to her children. my father and my grandmother are no more. my uncle and aunt are taking all the profit from ancestorial agriculture there a legal procedure through which I can get my share of profit? I don't want the land right now. just the share of profit.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.