This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Pankaj Kumar
Asked September 05, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

Sir My grandfather died in 2007 having two sons my father and uncle .My garnafther have ancestral property but he made will in 2002 in which he denied my father share because my father is missing since 1991 .He made a will of whole property on my uncles Son name name nowhere mentioned about me neither about my father . We are even deined share in even house .As from childhood due to domestic violenece after missing of my father in 1991 my mother shift to Maternal uncle house .So now when i am asking about my share my uncle threatning me .Even upto 2004 my father name is clearly mentioned in Sajra Nasab but in 2007 after mutation there is no name of my father in any records .Even the will is also registered in tehsil . So please help me sir can i claim my share in ancestral property .How can i claim please help me .i am working in defense forces and have no idea and got a very limited time to go patwari of local area and all .Being a bonafide himachali now i am landless himachali .please help me sir

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.