This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Pankaj Kumar
Asked September 06, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

I am working in defense forces and my father is missing since 1991 .After that my mother shifted me along with her to maternal uncle house due to domestic violence . I am himachali but landlesss being a himachali . When i got job and asked my uncle my grandfather son for land then he said you have no land because will is on the name of my son . When i checked land records then it says that my grandfather made will in 2004 in the name of my cousin brother my uncles son. Whole property was ancestral and my garndfather made will and even he registered it in front of tehsildar office in 2007 and after that my father name deleted from land records now i am searching here and there for solution please help me can my grandfather made a will of ancestral property. I have no rights in that property please help me

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.