This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Sunita Mitra
Asked September 06, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

Rev..Sir/ Madam My grandfather had bought a flat under Pagdi system..pre 1947.After his demise in uncle tortured my parents and forcefully got us evicted.Now the building has gone for redevelopment and the structure has been razed.Pray guide how my father can get his due share

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.