This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked September 23, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

As I came a thrown out of matrimonial home by my in laws . They have bitten me and they are not allowing me to come in of my house. My husband is also not supportive. S As my child is with them not able to talk and c him. . The problem is not solvin. What she be done for tis.. Without any seperation

Answer 1

Dear Madam,

You may file DV case seeking following reliefs.





1. to take cognizance for the offence punishable u/s 498A IPC and punish Respondent1 to 3 as per law and extend police protection to the deponent,

 2. Pass orders u/s 19, based upon S.17, granting separate residence for herself and her three children at a monthly rent of Rs. 20,000/- and advance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.

 3. Pass orders u/s 18, in totality against Respondent1 to 3,

 4. Pass orders u/s 20(i) granting Rs.25,000/- per month as maintenance for applicant and maintenance at the rate of Rs. 5,000/- each per month to her three children.

 5. Pass orders granting Rs. 5,00,000/- for setting up house hold requirements, in granted residence, to make it livable, as the applicant cannot return to the house of Respondent1 as he is residing in the house of respondent No. 3, which is legally prohibited,

 6. Pass orders granting litigation expenses of Rs.1,00,000/- as the applicant made to wander from pillar to post for getting legal aid to attend the Hon’ble Court, whereas, the Respondent1 falsely filed Divorce Petition.

 7. The applicant also filed interim application supported by affidavit u/s 23(1) and (2) of D.V.Act,

 8. That any other order/s, this Hon’ble Court deems fit, to meet the ends of justice, be passed.


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.