This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Amit Kumar
Asked September 29, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

My father has a lic insurance. By mistake in the nominee my mother name has been written as SANT instead of SANTOSH by my father. Now my father is no more. Now how i can recover the insurance money?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.