This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Nitesh Rungta
Asked October 02, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

My elder brother stays in the apartment owned by me (50%) + father (50%). My brither has been an alcoholic for a few years now and of late he has been misbehaving a lot. So my father and I have decided to NOT have him stay in the said apartment i.e. with the family. His wife and 21 year old son also stay in the said apartment however they also want him to leave the premises. The complication is that my brother refuses to leave. What is the right way to legally and on the ground enforce this. Regards Nitesh

Answer 1

File an eviction suit before honourable city civil court or small cause court. As you and your father is owner of said property than you both have a right to recover possession of the said property.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.