Shahul Hameed Bathusha Musthafa
Asked October 03, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

I gave my ex-Colleague INR 65,000 without any Agreement papers as a friendly manner.He promised me that he will return back in 2 months.But still now he did not repay.I have proof for the amount given to him.And all the chats he made.Is it possible to file a police compliant and also file a court case for this issue.kindly give me the best suggestions to get my money back in a faster way.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.