Asked October 04, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

SIR / MADAM , My mother have invested Rs1200000/- In trading company They have given us back on daily basis but they have suddenly stopped the payment from July 6 2019 as the bank account was blocked so they were not able to pay but he told that he will give back the money to the customers in the mean while a customer filed a complaint in EOW and Md of the company was arrested on 27/09/2019 so what I have to do to get back the money kindly guide me

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.