This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Daizy Mohan Singla
Asked October 05, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I want to file a complaint against excise officers of patiala district for doing wrong cancellation of my liquor license for year 2016-17

Answer 1

I presume you have appealed and have regained your license.

A complaint will need to bring out misconduct on the part of the concerned officer/s

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.