Queen Jacklin
Asked October 08, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

We have a comman property built with 2 house. Ground floor is for my dad and 1st florist is for my dad elder brother. My dad is also a owner as per the documents. Now dad brother is building 2nd floor with out our concern nor dividing the property. Pls advise how to go about this

Answer 1

Addition of a floor requires permissions. Dad can make a complaint and have the work stopped, till negotiations take place

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 2 months ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.