This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Queen Jacklin
Asked October 08, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

We have a property and it was brought by my dad and dad brother. This property is built with 2 houses. 1 in ground floor and 1 in first floor. Ground floor is for my dad and first floor is for dad brother. Now dad brother is building house on the second floor with out taking my dad concern nor dividing the property and giving our share. So pls advise how to go about it.

Answer 1

If the property has been registered in favour of your Dad and his brother then a partition suit may be filed in the court of local juridiction whereby a relief may be sought to divide the property equally into portions. Documents concerning the property will have to be scrutinised first in order to give you a proper and sound advice.


Shah Rukh Ahmad

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.