This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Shabarish D
Asked October 12, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Need Rtc, khata transfer of our land purchased by my father in 1971 but due to stroke ,health issue,family issue,our family left village and shifted to grand father village, later my father died and now i got documents (all register sale deed mother deed and uptodate ec), now need rtc khata in our name, pls anyone can do and give rtc khata of our land , call me shabarish 9591728243

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You may approach any junior advocate who is actively practicing on revenue side. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.