Hire An Expert Lawyer

Contact us

Sivaprakasam K
Asked January 26, 2018

New question

  • 0 Answers

Dear advisor, I got married. My wife caste is SC and mine is MBC vanniyar. I have to change her caste from SC to MBC. What is the procedure for changing

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.