This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked October 14, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I am married to my boyfriend about a year ago , my parents were annoyed at that time but they accept him later, his parents had no objection regarding me but after some months problems started emerging. My mother-in-law started using abusive language towards me , I told my husband about this but he told me to adjust with her. From that very day , it has been a routine for every two-three days , my husband also started to accuse me for every problem . For every little mistake, my husband and mother-in-law has only one solution for it that is calling my parents. One day my husband did physical voilence to me , in order to save me I broke his bone of right arm and yesterday while I was giving tuitions she started throwing big stones. I don't know what to do whether to complain about her or not, I also know if I did this my husband will file divorce petition. Give me advice

Answer 1

Dear Madam,

You may get issue a legal notice and try to file DV case and later you may go for compromise after your husband realise his mistake. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.