This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked October 18, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

In supreme court of india mediation center i asked rupees 20 lack alimony in mutual consent divorce. I have not signed any papers yet. Can i take my words back as i dont want divorce now.

Answers 2

If the mediation proceedings have not been concluded yet, then you may apprise the mediator about your desire on the next date. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Dear Madam,

Yes, you can withdraw from the mediation since you are not interested in divorce. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.