This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Roshan Dsouza
Asked October 21, 2019

New question

  • 3 Answers

Sir my brother in law daughter is in love with a bad boy and a drug addict, cuz of my brother in law is poor I personally making her support for her education, she is 17 yrs now and he is 30yrs, now she got scared that he may do something for her and to her family, and he has blackmailing her that he vll publish some personal photos of the which involves sexual pictures and vedios. Plz lead me wht all positions need to taken against him, she is scared about his blackmail and sacred about publishing there sexual vedio, need to save her and punish this fellow.

Answers 3

Dear Sir,

You may lodge complaint and send him to the jail.. 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Without hesitation or without any pressure you can file a police compaint against the person who is blackmailing the daughter of your brother in law.  First of all all the family members should assured her that all members are standing with her in all situations.  You should write all the incident and give all details of threatening of blackmail in this police report and request to police to recover all the matarials from the possession of the accused person and keep it in the police custody.  If you want any further information or any other advice then contact me without any hesitation through administrator of this website 

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Register FIR against that boy under protection of childrens from sexual offences and also under Indian penal code. 


Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.