Ekanshu Khurana
Asked October 22, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I need to get a agreement and a legal notice ready.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Please approach local lawyer for effective drafting after listening the facts and going through the documents.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 10 months ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.