This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked October 31, 2019

New question

  • 0 Answers

I am doing my house construction in Tadepalligudem municipality in Andhra Pradesh. As part of the plan approval, I being asked to write 4 feet of the land to the municipality for a road extension. Also, I was told that all expenses to write the land should be borne by me. Please help me if this is a correct process.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.