This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked November 04, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

how can I inquire about information of an employee working in a college whose employment was terminated without resignation and if resignation was done it was obtained by fraud

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You may file application under the provisions of RTI or get issue a Legal Notice saying that such particulars are required to be produced before the Court or police station and further intimate the college authorities that if such particulars not furnished they will be summoned before the Court.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.