This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked November 12, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

sir, My sister got married 15 years ago and has 2 sons ( 14 and 13 years) My brother in law is a government teacher, but he is drinker and used to abuse my sister mentally and physically. now we decided to file a divorce application. But the same time we need maintenance for future of my sister and her sons. sir please guide me how to approach court for getting right to maintenance.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You have two options. Approach the Higher officers and see that his 50% salary be credited in the account of your sister or file domestic violence case seeking following reliefs.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.