Hire An Expert Lawyer

Contact us

Radheshyam Dhole
Asked November 29, 2017

New question

  • 0 Answers

Sir, from 1987-88 (on documents) I abode in open space of a residential zone of the city. I am paying all the taxes to Municipality for land (55 ft.) in possession which is of open, executive and peaceful nature. As said land is located at back side of all houses not connected to the main road, many other houses are also a part of it. Now, Municipality wants to vacate the land and so given notice to all of us. Problem is that I am economically poor and not having any other place/land to shelter and so is the only place where I can stay neither my all family will be on road. Hence, I want to save my home so please suggest me how I can save my home with references....?? please.. Maharashtra Govt. had passed one GR from Urban Development Department on dt. 7-10-2017 as COMPOUNDING STRUCTURE RULE, 2017 under which 15th rule can help me in saving my little home but I don't know how to practically utilise it....?? So please kindly tell me detail procedure for its application in this matter....!!

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.