This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Bharath Kumar
Asked November 14, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

sir/madam i lost nearly 80k money due to fraud job agency give job in MNC can u give a idea how complaint that those peoples (proof : recording calls, online transaction slips, fake offer letters)

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You can approach the police and they may help you if not get issue a legal notice and persue the matter and providing it is registered company having licenses to provide labors/workers to companies.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.