Amitkumar Naik
Asked November 21, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I Worked in a semi govt. Ibstitute, I recieved call from a girl stating she is willing to marry me, having talked to her for around 15 days, she called me to meet, I went twice, she did not meet me, later my PEON said she was playing fun with me and said sorry. Can a legal case be filed as she had called from her cell phone and I recieved the call on my office landline. My previous case for which I paid twice has not been handled.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You can file a complaint against her and be sure that you are honest before the police.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 7 days ago
Consult Now

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.