Asked November 21, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

I worked in a semi govt. Institute, I am a DIVORCEE, I recieved call from a girl saying that she is willing to marry me and we talked for around 15 days, she asked me to meet at two hotels, I went, she did not come, I had paid 1000 rupees. Later my PEON said it was she who was making fun of me, said sorry, ideas was given by clerk. The call came on WLL, can I file a case ?

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You can file a complaint against her and be sure that you are honest before the police.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees 7 days ago
Consult Now

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.