This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked November 28, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Our neighborhood people have registered false FIR against us u/s 289,509?? What is the legal remedies is available at this stage?

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

Both offences are having maximum punishment of less than 3 years as such they are bailable offences and you can get bail easily or you may approach High Court to quash such proceedings.



Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.