This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked December 05, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

Me and my broyfriend were in relationship for about 2-1/2 years and he made his mom agree for marriage and they asked 5 lakhs amount and we tried and could not get it and engagement completed and we told we are helpless to give the amount so my father told he cannot give gold but remain things like gold for boy( chain and bracelet) and furniture( bed, beerva, and dressing table) and marriage will be celebrated by my father, now his mom has attempted for suicide and now she is not agreeing for marriage. She is blackmaling his son not to marry me and she is blackmaling everyday, so my boyfriend is not able to choose anything between both, so if i file a case on his mother or him, will our marriage will happen.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You may directly approach police and you will get justice.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.