This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Krishna Balram Das
Asked December 06, 2019

New question

  • 1 Answer

>>Have 150 sq yards house in Bandalguda Jagir Hyd 500086. Its only ground floor and we would like to construct first floor on it. >>We were under GramPanchayat however in April 2019 it came under Municipal. >>I got things checked with someone i knew and he quoted around 2.5 Lacs for LRS and permission for first floor. All this is just to get permission for first floor. >>I am not sure if thats correct and if it would really take that much to get the permission. therefore looking for suggestions.

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You may check with the concerned authorities in person and also cross check with another municipal office.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.