This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Hameed Binsiddique
Asked December 14, 2019

New question

  • 2 Answers

I Hameed BinSiddique my brother and i are the agreement holders for an property from the geniune owners and genuine tittle holders and the tittle coming from 1928 but their is tenant illegally trespasses the property by changing the survey number and constructed a cinema hall now i have to demolishe a property and take position of the property please help me to take a position so how could i demolished a building and how could i take a position under law and without wasting a time with the protection of concern departments and without any disturbance of the tenants and the concerns departments such as R.D.O,M.R.O,COLLECTOR, G.H.M.C COMMISSIONER etc. Not to interefere in this matter so need a guideline..

Answers 2

Dear Sir,

You have to file suit for possession and specific performance and thus get the possession of the property.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Dear Sir,

You must approach a civil court and get an appropriate order.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees over 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.