This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Swapan Karmakar
Asked January 07, 2020

New question

  • 1 Answer

My father who is 70 yrs and cardiac attack survivor is being verbally abused by his brothers and sister time to time on ancestral property causing mental stress to him. Police says NC FIR cannot be lodged as they are not giving life threats . . But father's brothers are always finding ways to put my father under pressure by indirectly threatening him to hurt his children I.e me and my sister. What can be done ? All this for ancestral propety. What best can n be done ???

Answer 1

Dear Sir,

You may file private complaint and get a protection for your father.

Agree Comment 0 Agrees about 1 year ago

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.