Sharvan Kumar Go
Asked January 17, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

I booked a flat with a builder in Greater Noida which he did not complete. I went to NCLT where the case U/s 7 accepted. During process a Forensic Audit of the firm was done in which plenty of irregularities are found. Now can I go to Economic Offence Deptt. against the builder. Thanks

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.