Asked January 17, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

A family have father, mother and two sons. Elder son got married and expired after 1 year. Now father applied for family member certificate by including mother, elder son and his wife, younger son. VRO ( village revenue officer) reject the application and suggested to apply without elder son wife. After father applying accordingly he got family member certificate and elder son wife got separate family member certificate with her and her husband(elder son). Now elder son wife complained to MRO ( mandal revenue officer) that, the certificate given to father should be cancel as he is her family only. Now MRO cancelled the family member certificate given to father. Now how much it is fair to cancel the family member certificate given to father and call him as fraud..? How father can get family member certificate again and prove as he is innocent..?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.