This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked January 17, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

My brother got expired few months back. Police given statement as it is sucide due to issues with his wife. When he committed sucide/got murdered, he and his wife is only there in the home and no one saw when he was hanging. Now we locked the house where he(my brother) was expired as it is one the prime evidence and conveyed/ raised our quiries to police, but they didn't given proper answer. Meanwhile my brother's wife enter the entered house by breaking the lock with out any notice to us and locked it again with her lock. Now we are suspecting that, she trespassed to the the house to clean any evidence. Now also police not responding to this and saying that what can we do if a wife enter to her husband house. How to proceed with this...?

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.