This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Mohammed Riyaz
Asked January 27, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

My father is a senior citizen and wants to complain against my brother and his wife, who are harrasing and manhandled him. He wants to complain against his son. He needs a model copy of senior citizen harassment. Where can I get and what is the procedure.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.