This site is under development, some of the functionalities may not work properly.
Asked February 05, 2020

New question

  • 0 Answers

I and my wife are living seperately for six long years after leading 11 years of Married life with me . My two children , a boy 12 years old and a girl 9 years old are with her since then I am paying about 25,000/- maintainance on human grounds.She does not want to come back and neither wants togive my chidren back. I have accepted God's will. Please tell me according to Hindu marriage act can I marry again. Would it be a crime.Can I jailed for this.

Answers 0

Please Login or Register to Submit Answer

Directory ads
Need to talk to a lawyer?

Book a phone consultation with a top-rated lawyer on Lawfarm.